Friday, May 25, 2012

SCT Day 8

Update Friday 5/25: I am stuck at Three Rivers waiting for replacement wheel that Marketa secured and shipped at a ridiculous cost but FedEx is late delivering.
John continues on route so from now on, the Spot tracking is him only. If all goes well, I may be able to join him at some point over the weekend.

Update Friday 6pm: while the weather here was as pictured, John rode through sleet and snow and reached Squaw Valley safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment